Pocket placement



I did find a place for that little bird.



A new smock tunic for Miss Tilly.




I am rather in love with this pink linen and if I was braver I might appliqué the bird directly on to the tunic but I'm not that brave and a girl needs a pocket.




Thank you for all the good wishes regarding my Not On The High Street Shop, I am really hoping it will be a good thing. I have also tidied up my original shop, there are tea cosies available now and I have begun to list some things on Etsy too.



Goodness, all this technology, I may have to go lie down in a dark room for a little while.

Comments

Jen Walshaw said…
How beautiful, i have boys and sometimes would love to make girls things!!
Willow said…
How adorable! If only I had a grand daughter...
Carolyn said…
I do love the quintessentially "girly" things you make for Tilly, which manage to be both practical and beautiful at the same time. She's a lucky girl to have such a talented mum :)
TA said…
Hmm it does seem Tilly gets a few beautiful garments... I wonder if you would consider doing more stuff for the TA or Dylan perhaps?
oh, boy oh boy oh boy!
i SO wish libby were still in things like these!
this is darling, rebecca!
JuicyFig said…
oooh, I also love that pink linen, antique rose...I do love miss Tilly's hair - I would have given anything for hair like that as a youngster!

Kath
x
Charity said…
Oh, Rebecca, this is so, so sweet!
kristina said…
A girl most definitely needs a pocket! And best of luck on all your shop ventures. So exciting!

K x
Linda said…
That is just lovely! I hope all the shops go well. :)
t does wool said…
I love that linen as well,
darling,Rebecca
raining sheep said…
So cute. I love the birdie, perfect place for it because you see it all the time. She looks splendid in her little linen jumper. I love the color.
anne smith said…
well done - you got yourself on etsy - hoping for great things - anne
MRS MJW said…
You are so clever with linen. I've missed so many of your posts. Happy Summer Rebecca!
anne smith said…
i see the TA not only wants sweet but now wants a pretty dress too!!! anne
kim said…
I love these little, linen jumpers. Too cute. I'm so excited that you've decided to open up shop. I also think the pocket adds.

Popular Posts