Quietly returning

Thank you so much for all the lovely warm comments. I am edging myself back into posting. I am still on the other computer but my dear Technical Advisor has managed to remedy my camera issues with some clever second hand shopping, I only have a 50mm lens but as luck would have it that is my very favourite sort of lens anyway so I am certainly not complaining.


It feels so good to be taking photographs again, it feels good to be looking for pretty things to photograph, to be thinking of words to accompany them. Given that this is probably the craziest, busiest time of the year it also feels good to be stepping out of it for a few minutes and taking the time to post, of course some people might call that procrastination, avoiding dealing with Christmas but we all need to do a little of that from time to time.


Some festive Red Chilli Pepper Jelly, the recipe was featured on Nigella's Christmas special this week. A quick and easy route to festive cheer.

Comments

Popular Posts