Love Liberty


My sewing machine has been tied up for weeks and weeks (months to be quite truthful) by a quilt in progress. A log cabin style quilt for Dylan, to be precise. My goodness how I have dragged this project out and spent far too long procrastinating and ripping. The poor child has been waiting for such a long time for this quilt so eventually I struck a deal with my conscience and enforced a rule upon myself, no other sewing until the quilt was done. The quilt is a lot further on but still has a way to go however this week I just needed some instant gratification and was forced to break my rule.

Gorgeous Liberty lawn cotton, such a pleasure to work with.


Pattern from ISBN978-4-579-11132-9, some pictures here.


Beautiful fabric + Simple pattern = satisfaction

Comments

yvette said…
That is so cute, makes me want to sew something little and pretty.
Krawuggl said…
Love the combination of the lilac with the brown cardi, what a great eye for combinations. And what a great talent for sewing, too!

Popular Posts