Dylan, age - 8, favourite colour - red
When I saw this year's Mini-Boden winter catalogue I was immediately taken with the brightly coloured tank tops, ha, thought I, I can easily copy this and rest upon my smug shaped laurels. None the less, it took me weeks to remember and suddenly as Christmas approached I decided that Dylan simply must have one to wear at Christmas. I took this decision as the chaos that is Christmas planning began to envelope me and this little tank was the perfect way to put off doing some of those Christmassy things that I really needed to do.


The yarn is lovely Rowan Felted Tweed, such a great yarn. The pattern came from this book and was very straightforward. I may even make another!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's a stunning red and looks really great on him.

Popular Posts